Goldyfish Shop Policies
Due to the individual nature of my business, I request that you carefully make your purchasing decisions. I am happy to answer any questions that you have prior to purchasing, and to work with you on your order. Regretfully, I cannot accept returns for a change of mind or a change of heart.
I lovingly make every item, and do my best to quality check each piece before it leaves my studio.
If you receive a piece that is defective, please contact me within twenty-four hours so that I can arrange to repair or replace it.
Once I receive payment, handbags & face mask orders will be shipped within 5-7 days from purchase date. Protective Carbon Filters must be purchased in conjunction with at least 1 face mask or I will not process the order. Thank you for your patience & understanding.
USA (Domestic) Orders:
- FREE SHIPPING throughout the US!
- I ship through USPS using 2-3 day with tracking confirmation.
- Send me a note if you want me to ADD signature confirmation to your package. (This means someone will have to be there to sign for the package!)
- I ship First-Class Mail International.
- Buyer is responsible for duties or custom charges.
- Buyer is responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Double Check that your Mailing Address is CORRECT
Please be aware that all computer screens display/resolution differ, so if you are unsure of the shade of a fabric, or the size of the print, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
You are not buying this exact handbag or face mask. Every piece is made to order. Fabric placement may differ for each piece, but will be very similar to what is pictured. My studio is a smoke-free & pet free environment-super clean!
CARE FOR YOUR GOLDYFISH HANDBAG:
- Use "Scotch-Gard for fabric" - great protection.
Spot wash with mild soap & water - rinse but not soak the bag.
- Get your bag professionally dry cleaned - if works!
DO NOT put in the washing machine.
CARE FOR YOUR GOLDYFISH FACE MASK:
- Hand wash in warm/hot water at the sink with clear antimicrobial detergent or hand soap.
- Count for 60 seconds while you suds up the mask!
- Rinse throughly.
- Fold in half with a towel in between - lay flat to dry!
Washing by hand is preferred to keep your face mask fibers lasting longer, but machine wash and dry works as well.
All images & designs are copyright to Goldyfish Handbags. They must not be used without written permission from me.